Friday, October 24, 2014

News, News & More News



So many things!

First of all, I'm so excited to finally be able to announce that Buffalo Lucy will be one of a select few (30, I think) etsy shops that will be represented at the first Etsy Holiday Pop Up Shop hosted right here in Vancouver! Details are still spilling out, but I know it will be held at thisopenspace 434 Columbia St. from Nov. 13th-19th! 

Second, I'm relaunching my email list. I started one a few years back but never really kept up with it. I realize now that it's really a great way to get the news out to my regulars and those of you who would like to know when I have something special to share. Especially since Facebook gets to decide who sees my posts and who doesn't (rather than you or I). So if you haven't already signed up, go here and get in on it. It will be worth it, I think (and i promise not to bug you too much!). 

Third, I realize it's been a *really* long time since I've had a giveaway and with all the thinking and planning I've been doing for the holidays (holiday shipping deadlines, ordering extra shipping supplies, submitting my inventory list for the Holiday Pop Up shop, etc.), I'm getting into the holiday spirit already. So... keep an eye on my social media accounts (and maybe my email list ;) ) because I'm going to be giving something good away very soon! 

Finally, here are those holiday ordering deadlines I just mentioned. I know, it's hard to believe that it's already time to be thinking about this, but it is. 

Also, I think I've added more new things to the shop since I last posted! Whew! Busy busy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment