Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Check this baby out!

I had to hold onto these pictures for a little while because this one was being given as a gift and I couldn't ruin the surprise! Well, the flashy hunk of amethyst and silver you see below has happily found her way home so now I can share!





Isn't she a beauty?! It's a good thing it was claimed before I even built it otherwise I surely would have kept this one for myself. 
♥  

I've got my nose to the grindstone trying to pump out some work for the big Etsy Vancouver show coming up in a month! And filling orders. Be advised that I may have to put the shop on vacation for a short stint so I can focus solely on building stock. But we'll see... 

Keep an eye right here and on my FaceBook page for some sneak peeks of work that will be available at the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment