Friday, April 13, 2012

Slacker!

Oh boy... it's been a really long time since I've blogged!
But I promise it's not because I'm lazy. We've had so much going on!
My parents came to visit over spring break and we had such a beautiful time. 

There were picnics:




Educational field trips:
 (sorry, you know I can't resist!)

And theatrics!

Although apparently neither the girls nor Stephanie were impressed ;)

 Tough crowd.
 (but they sure are pretty!)

Since my last update I've also made (a little) jewelry:


(Chrysoprase and Sterling, in the shop now)
And I worked on a large custom piece that took a whole week of studio time to complete (and was so worth it! I'll share pictures when I can).

AND I revamped the Buffalo Lucy website. Check it out and let me know what you think!

I do have one other piece of exciting news to share! This spring I'll be participating in my first show! I'll have a booth at the Strawberry Swing Indie Craft Fair! Click on the "blog" link on the top right corner of their page and you can see their blog feature on me as well as a bunch of the other artists that will be at this show. I hope to see some of you there in Kansas City on June 1st and 2nd!

That's all for now! I'm checking major to-dos off my list left and right (taxes? check! midterms? check! Post midterm papers? check!) and will have new work for the shop shortly. I've got a leather and mookaite bracelet near completion on my bench right now--hopefully in the shop this weekend or on Monday).

Ta ta for now!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment