Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lately

Well, I got my laptop back yesterday and it's all fixed. 

But I lost everything.

It's not as upsetting as it could be since I had most of the important stuff backed up in various places. 

It's just a pain in the you-know-what. 

I have to re-install everything.

Remember all my passwords.

Stuff like that. 

In the mean time, here are some pictures from the last week or so around the zoo:


 (He's new. His name is Blueberry. He's Aidan's. We have his brother, Raspberry, too. Raspberry is camera shy.)




(she rocks the jeggings, don't you think?)

And one new piece I added to the shop:




Tiffany stone and sterling. I love the shades of brown in this stone. Tiffany stone is famous for being purple, and despite the fact that purple is probably my favorite color ever, I just LOVE brown tiffany stone. So rich and creamy. Dang. That's a beautiful stone!

This ring is very similar to one of the first rings I ever made. I loved that ring and I'm glad it found its rightful home (although Foxy still mourns its departure). I love this one just as much. It's really the epitome of what I want my work to be. Big and bold, but at the same time, somehow, soft and pretty. 

I'm working on another, rather large, ring that I'm also very excited about. Can't wait to finish it up and show it off!

Happy Thursday, my friends!

xohttp://www.etsy.com/listing/83402615/cocktail-ring-tiffany-stone-and-sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment