Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finished a new ring over the weekend but haven't had a chance to get any good pictures of it yet. It's too dark tonight; maybe tomorrow.  It's a pretty little (ahem, big!) purple African jasper and sterling piece.


Speaking of photos, I finally got one of the Foxy necklace being modeled:




She's being all modest and won't let me post her face. But you get the idea. This at least gives you an inkling of the size of the necklace. I think it's being worn to the full length of the extender in this photo. It can be worn shorter too.


I have a midterm on Friday (Western Civ) and a gem show this weekend (woohoo!) so it will probably be next week before I have any new pieces to share. But they're all tumbling around in my head with Antigone and Gilgamesh just begging to be released.


1 comment: